If you have questions about the Registry, or questions related to genetic testing, genetic counseling, research studies or clinical trials, please contact the Registry Coordinators at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (888) 520-8675
- Fax: (404) 935-0636
INTRODUCING PPMD’S GENETIC COUNSELOR OFFICE HOURS!
We are making it easier than ever before to connect with the genetic counselors at PPMD’s Duchenne Registry. All three genetic counselors at The Duchenne Registry are board-certified and have extensive experience working with Duchenne and Becker families.
Just select a time slot that is convenient for you. Enter your phone number, and one of our genetic counselors will call you on the specified date and time. It’s that simple!
PPMD GENETIC COUNSELORS CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Joining The Duchenne Registry and getting the new Registry app on your smartphone
- Reviewing your or your child’s genetic test report and helping you understand the results
- Coordinating FREE genetic testing (including carrier testing) with your local healthcare provider through our Decode Duchenne program
- Determining who else in your family could be a carrier of the Duchenne or Becker gene variant and who should be tested
- Discussing options for future pregnancies including what prenatal or preconception genetic testing is available
- Reviewing research studies and clinical trials that may be a good fit for you or your child